TALK@UP: Workplace by Facebook – Changing the way companies work
Giờ: 18:00 - 20:00
Địa điểm: UP@VPBank, 89 Láng Hạ
Shared by: Anthony Russell – Head of Ecosystem Partnerships, Workplace by Facebook
I. EVENT DESCRIPTIONS:
As the fast changing of the work, the concept of digital workflow is all about “staying connected”. Digital workplace enables and fosters interactivity between corporations and businesses and their customers, which means that this new business environment and the resulting communicative situation has led to a change of paradigm in the ways businesses address and respond to their audiences. It is not difficult to see that disruptive technology is helping us to work together and get things done more efficient.
There is a fact that digital channels are replacing traditional ways of sharing working information. For example, Slack is strongly growing as a workplace tool for communications and file sharing that reduces reliance on company email.
Recently, Facebook entered into the collaborative platform software market with the latest innovative product: Workplace by Facebook. This brought new focus from management on internal communication tools, promises to help businesses to connect and communicate faster, more efficient, and less depend on internal collaboration tools. Anthony Russell – Head of Ecosystem Partnerships, Workplace by Facebook shall discuss specifically about the future of digital workplace, and its incoming trends and potential in Vietnam and Asia Pacific.
II. EVENT AGENDA
- The transformation to digital workplace
- Facebook’s response and involvement in those changes with the introduction of Workplace by Facebook.
- Panel discussion:
– How companies and business owners embrace those changes and transform to digital workplace? What did they use for internal and external communications?
– Pros & cons of current and available tools? What are companies looking for or expect technology to improve their digital workplace?
– Digital workplace means more transparent workflow and measuring performance. How do companies and employees response to that?
– The future of digital workplace in Vietnam & Asia Pacific: coming trends and potential collaborations.
Join our Talk@UP event with global & local expert and find your answers to improve productivity, employee satisfaction and workplace growth lead!
III. INFORMATION DETAILS
Location: Up@VPBank, Level 21 VP Tower – 89 Lang Ha Street, Dong Da, Hanoi
Time: 6PM – 8PM – 21/9/2017
6.00 – 6.30pm: Check-in
6.30 – 6.50pm: Introduction about Anthony Russell and Facebook Workplace
6.50 – 7.30pm: Panel discussion about the use of Facebook Workplace and the potential development of internal communication tools in the future
7.30 – 8.00pm: Networking
Oops! We could not locate your form.
#up #upLuongyen #workplace #facebook #workshop #digital #startup #community